The Shelby Jr/Sr High School Cross Team traveled to Browning on October 3, 2016 and participated in their meet. This is a tough course, results are:
High School Boys Race
- Jarod Anderson 20:13 placing 8th
- Luke Fretheim 21:35 placing 20th
- Jonathan Henke 22:40 placing 30th
- Scott Whitson 22:58 placing 33rd
- Noah Dean 23:25 placing 37th
- Casey Ward 26:13 placing 44th
- Michael Sanchez 30:46 placing 49th
There were 50 runners in the race.
High School Girls Race
- Kaylee Appley 25:13 placing 11th
- Carly Parsell 27:13 placing 7th
Emily Bielawski and Hannah Nelson did not run.
There were 37 runners in the race.
Middle School Boys Race
- Ben Aklestad 16:09 placing 26th
There were 26 runners in the race.
This past Monday (October 10, 2016) was supposed to be our home meet, but due to the weather we had to cancel. The team will participate in the Harlem Invitational on Friday (October14, 2016), races will start at 10:00 a.m. with the Middle School Girls, followed by Middle School Boys, High School Girls and Highs School Boys. This will be our final tune-up before our State Meet.